Board index » Linux&PowerPC
All times are UTC
Just copy to the mac floppy like normal. On linux: mount -t hfs /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy
The advantage of Mac format over DOS when writing on the Mac is that the filenames don't get messed up.
1. Downloading rpms on a Mac onto a RH 6.0 x86 floppy
2. Installing RPMS on RH 6.0 (Gnome RPM inadequate)
3. Free download RH 6.0?
4. RH 6.0 download & install problem
5. RH 6.0/Win98/Mac Networking
6. Mac HDs in PC; RH 6.0 Install Fails
7. RH 6.0 Floppy read only?
8. Booting WinNT, Solaris x86 7 and RH Linux 6.0
9. can I install mandrake9 rpms onto redhat7.1 to update
10. RH 5.0 rpms usable under RH 4.2?