Board index » Linux&PowerPC
All times are UTC
Does anyone know how I can get linuxppc to recognize scsi bus 2 (from an Initio Miles card) on a 7500 and 8500? I want to boot from my fast/wide bus and drive. So far it only recognizes the internal busses. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
1. Initio U2W SCSI card support
2. Initio's lack of Windows 2000 support
3. Initio 9100/W and 9100U/UW support
4. suse 7.1 prof + initio scsi controller
5. Initio 9100U SCSI Controller And Debian...
6. Autoprobe does not recognise initio ini-9100uw SCSI card
7. Initio SCSI help