Board index » Linux&PowerPC
All times are UTC
How does one set up a new frame buffer device for an ATI Rage 128 PCI Card?
/dev/fb0 is my AGP card (on my G4) I want to set /dev/fb1 to my PCI card so that I can drive a second monitor.
1. Making a second video card work
2. Using second video card with X (multiheaded system)
3. Second video card under FreeBSD
4. Alpha Nine video Card and second processor
5. Setup TV-Card and additional Video-In on Video Card
6. Ask for MediaGx drivers (specially for video FrameBuffer
7. new video boards and SVGATextMode or framebuffer?
8. ALSA sound card setup for second card
9. Nvidia cards and framebuffer
10. DFP digital LCD monitor, Matrox card, framebuffer/X woes