Board index » Linux&PowerPC
All times are UTC
I have installed libstdc++.so.1.8.0 but I still can't get KDE to work. I linked this to libstdc++.so.1.8 and libstdc++.so in /usr/lib, X will start but then it dies with no errors. Any ideas, what am I doing wrong?
1. Can't install KDE Beta4 - help!
2. Help with PATH and KDE Beta4
4. KDE beta4 crashes and burns
5. KDE beta4 crashes and burns
6. KDE Beta4 ompared to Beta2
7. kde beta4
8. kde beta4 wierdness - no backgrnd no ppp
9. anybody install kde beta4 with slacware?