Board index » Solaris
All times are UTC
If you're running Sun's gnome, the path is getting set in /usr/dt/config/Xinitrc.Sun-gnome-2.0-fcs-10
1. PATH Help in GNOME / KDE
2. Duplicate path entries when using gnome
3. PATH=$(getconf PATH), but PATH for getconf?
4. ksh: add path to $PATH only when ot yet in $PATH
5. add in the PATH a path if not present in the PATH
6. set path = "$path" hoses path in tcsh -- why???
7. How to set the include path for StlPort ?
8. PATH not set for root
9. How to set PATH environment variable?