Board index » Linux X
All times are UTC
Attempting to run it like ordinary commands, from the command line prompt, yields "Error: Can't open display:"
Is it supposed to be launched from within a running X GUI (if so, how)? Or is something misconfigured? (my configuration is such that startx brings up a working KDE 800x600 using SVGA X server).
1. Xvidtune/xvidtune assistance needed.....
2. Cannot run xvidtune
3. xvidtune - how to install/run it?
4. Cannot Run Xvidtune
5. Warning - running *really* short on DMA buffers while doing file transfers
6. Need help with xvidtune (XFree86 4.0.3)
7. How do I get X going as well as xvidtune
9. No Xvidtune in RH 6.0???