Board index » Freebsd
All times are UTC
Check the file checksum with md5 <file> and compare it to the values on the ftp server...
PS. What program do you intend to use to burn the images??
Where can you go to download the entire 3.0 ISO? This would be more convienent then downloading the entire 3.0 bsd directory hierarchy.
The image you downloaded is "ready to burn". Just use your favorite cd burning software (doesn't matter if its windows, mac, unix, etc.) and select its "burn image" option. Poof, all done!
1. Validating the ISO's before burning?
2. How to use XCDRoast to burn iso's
3. Burning Linux ISO's for Macintosh
4. Problems burning iso's for PPC under Windows
5. ISO ISO ISO ISO HELP
6. burning iso image under Windoze
7. problem while burning KNOPPIX iso
8. Problems getting burnt iso to boot (RedHat7.2)
9. burning mandrake .iso for boot
10. howto burn an ISO with WinOnCd (Redhat 7.0)